Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Matt Beaty's job search.

This blog serves two main purposes:
1) To help me keep track of the jobs I have applied for, why I applied, and what I did.
2) To help the world keep track of me, what I would like to do, and how I'm going about getting what others seem to think is unattainable: A job I love with an organization I care about.

As I apply for new positions, I will do a post on each detailing a bit about the company, why I would love to work there, and what the application process looked like. I will generally include whatever cover letters or unique materials that I submit in my posts here.

Please, feel free to check out my "about" section, which details a bit about me as a person. My resumé is also available in PDF format.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment